- “The Filmmakers Behind ‘Criminal Queers’ Explain Why “Queer Liberation is Prison Abolition”, by Toshio Meronek ,In These Times
- “Queer Love Economies: Making Trans/Feminist Film in Precarious Times,” a conversation with Wu Tsang, Eric A. Stanley, and Chris Vargas, Women and Performance: A Journal of Feminist Theory
- “Performing Gender and Sexual Liberation: A Roundtable,” by Ryan Conrad, aparté
- “Film Review: Criminal Queers” by Anjali Misra, Threads
- “Criminal Queers, Camp and Rasquache: Reimagined Aesthetics for a Reimagined Social Order” at Radical Faggot
- “Queers on the Run: An Interview with Chris Vargas and Eric Stanley” by Yasmin Nair, Bitch!
- “Homotopia: Critical Camp” by Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore, make/shift
- “Homo-No!-Pia” by C.J. Arellano, Edge
- “Homotopia” by Iphgenia Ball, Dazed & Confused
- Review of Homotopia by Ryan Conrad, Ultra Violet
- “Film highlights violence against LGBT community” in The Dupaul by Ashton Simmons
- “Homo genus” by Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore, Bitch!
- “Videotaping a New World in the Shell of the Old” by Andrew Hedden
- “Period Rush: Affective Transfers in Recent Queer Art and Performance” by, Tavia Nyong’o, Theatre History Studies 28